Sunday, November 19, 2017

MOBDRO NOT WORKING? Don't Panic! I've got the fix.


So you decided to watch some TV on Mobdro, there's a new version. Great, you let it install and guess what? It doesn't work! It might be different for everyone, but for me there was audio but no visual. Don't Panic! I found the fix, at least temporarily. Hopefully the developers will fix it permanently very soon. Maybe before I get this posted, hah.

 The New Version 2.0.56 Fremium is not working, so for now we need to go back to the last updated version, 2.0.52 Fremium. So how do we do that? I'm glad you asked. Remember, my tutorials cover mainly Android TV Boxes, but it should work very similarly on Amazon devices and others as well.

 1. Get rid of the new version. Go into SETTINGS, click on APPS, click on MOBDRO, select UNINSTALL, click YES and let it do it's thing. Then go back to the HOME screen.

 2. Now we need to find your WEB BROWSER and open it. Use whatever you like best, but I prefer CHROME. You might like another better, that's fine. I also suggest getting a Mini Wireless Keyboard if you don't have one, especially if you are going to be surfing the web and installing apps. The backlit kind are great.

 3. Put this URL in your browser, https://mobdro.en.aptoide.com Depending on your device, you might can copy and paste. This will take you to the MOBDRO download page on the Aptoide Android App Store. Don't worry, it's free and safe.

 4. You will see a big DOWNLOAD button, but DO NOT CLICK ON IT! That is the new version. Look down to the right, you will see the words, OTHER VERSIONS. Click on that, select an older version, click on it, then click on the big DOWNLOAD button. This will start the install, click YES for any permissions, let it do it's thing.

 5. Go back to the HOME screen, click on FILE BROWSER, click on LOCAL DISC, then DOWNLOADS, and there you should see the new MOBDRO APK. Click to install. If you've never downloaded anything from the Aptoide store, it will probably download the Aptoide downloader first, then click on that and finish the MOBDRO install.

 This will install the older version and should work fine again. MOBDRO will ask you to upgrade when you open it, just hit the back button and DON'T UPGRADE until the new one is fixed. I will make a new post as soon as I find out. Thanks for reading, hope this helps!

 Remember to follow for more Android news and updates, share to your friends. I do sell some great fully loaded Android TV Boxes and Mini Wireless Keyboards, email for info and any questions mtnmanelectronics@gmail.com Till next time, Live Long and Prosper! -MTN MAN a.k.a. Larkin

Disclosure: MtnMan Digital is in no way connected to Kodi, Google Play or any branded product or software mentioned in this article. I have a Sign business that I have run for 20 years and started this blog due to my love of electronics, movies, music and gaming. I personally placed relevant ads from reputable companies on the blog and do receive small commissions from any sales resulting from clicking on the ads. Thank you for your support and feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make Money Playing Video Games!

   Is it really possible to make money playing and beta testing video games? I did some research and came to the conclusion that Yes It I...