Friday, November 3, 2017

Why I started selling Android TV Boxes

Satellite dish and cable companies offer great entertainment but they lure customers in with low introductory bundles and then sock it to them with high prices and little choice. All of the good deals are offered to new customers only, with no reward for being loyal. Finally fed up, I heard about those Android TV boxes being sold on the internet that used Google Play apps like Netflix, Hulu, TubiTV and Kodi to stream free or very low cost Movies, TV Shows and even Games.

I bought one of those boxes sold on Facebook and liked it but thought it could be better. I began to study the technology behind them. I completely wiped the system and rebuilt it from the ground up. Through many hours and days of research, I discovered the best builds and apps for free entertainment out there and turned my mediocre box into a great entertainment hub, saving thousands.

 Needing boxes for other rooms in the house, I found the best box for the money and these are the same boxes I use in our home. This is more than an "off the shelf" Android TV Box. For it's price range it is the fastest and has the most memory. I don't claim to be an expert, in fact I learn something new every day. But I know my boxes are fast and filled with the best apps and access to free and very low cost entertainment I could find. These boxes are not "jail broken" as there is nothing illegal on the boxes. They get everything those so-called "jail broken" Fire TV sticks get, and do it better. Fire TV sticks only have 1G Ram so you can draw your own conclusions about their speed. Plus Amazon is proprietary and nosy, part of the reason those sticks have to be jail broken.

If you're tired of high priced cable bills and have been wanting to cut the cord, Now Is The Time! High Speed Internet required, as well as a good Wi-Fi modem. One box is needed for each TV, discounts on multiple purchases.

MtnMan Digital
423-307-2145  Hours: 9AM- 7PM
You may come to my home for demonstration within business hours by appointment only.
Cash, PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, Discover Card accepted

Disclosure: I am not connected to Kodi, Google Play or any app or game mentioned. Downloading copyrighted material is illegal and I don't recommend it. Please note that many add-ons contain content that isn’t officially licensed and accessing such content could be illegal. It is the user’s responsibility to comply with all applicable laws in their country in regard to use. MtnMan Digital excludes all liability for such content. We do not condone and are not responsible for the infringement of any intellectual property or other third party rights and shall not be liable to any party as a result of any such content made available. Informational purposes only.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make Money Playing Video Games!

   Is it really possible to make money playing and beta testing video games? I did some research and came to the conclusion that Yes It I...